Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fun Questionnaire... brought to you by the Letter M!

I was browsing other stamping/crafting blogs, and found this fun questionnaire...

For each question your answer has to start with the same letter that your first name starts with. For boy/girl names the name can't be the same as your own. I challenge you to try this out with YOUR name. (It's just like SCATTERGORIES, for you Board Game people... I love Board Games!)
Your Name: MITZI
Famous Artist/Band/Musician: MARK SCHULTZ (He sang our wedding song--aww!)
4 letter word: MINI
Vehicle: MITSUBUSHI
TV SHOW: MURDER SHE WROTE (that show rocked!!)
City/Town: MONTREAL (Home of the CANADIENS --wehoo! There's always next year!)
Boy Name: MARK (my honey)
Girl Name: MOLIKA
Occupation: MODEL
Something you wear: MONTREAL CANADIENS JERSEY
Celebrity: MARILYN MONROE (wehoo, double points!!)
Food: MEXICAN (Mmm... I'm soooo hungry!)
Something found in a kitchen: MICROWAVE!
Reason for Being Late: MENSTRUAL CRAMPS (lol!)
Cartoon Character: MIGHTY MOUSE (Wehoo! More double points)
Something You Shout: MOOOMMMM! (lol... I love my Mommy!)

Anyone else want to play?

No comments: